Set upon 150 acres of tropical wilderness, Luna Lodge is a luxurious resort nestled into the enchanting rainforest of the Osa Peninsula near Corcovado National Park in southwestern Costa Rica. Perched high among the treetops with exquisite views of the blue Pacific in the near distance below, with year-round waterfalls, exotic creatures, jungle rhythms and ocean tranquility. A wonderful blend of natural landscaping and organic agricultural abundance surrounds the lodge and grounds. With modern eco-luxury, cool, spacious, thatched roof bungalows, hacienda rooms, and luxury tents.
Join Jessie May on a Radiant Roots jungle journey. Awaken with the tropical valley below, as you reconnect with your heartbeat, align with your body and ignite your spirit.
Settle into your rhythm for the day as you explore and unwind in the majestic, eternal beauty of this tropical, sacred setting. Roam the exotic grounds, take in guided walks of the coffee plantation, green house and orchid house, swim or hot tub with sweeping panoramic vistas, sway in the swinging jungle hammocks, or be nourished by the healing relaxation of a world-class spa treatment.
- Six nights luxury lodging in tropical rainforest huts
- Three delicious daily meals (world-class vegetarian & fresh seafood)
- Daily sunrise and sunset HeartRise meditations
- Morning yoga and SoulStretching
- Daily Inspirational Radiance Roots workshops
- Expansive Rainforest Healing
- One Healing Arts Spa Treatment ($100 value)
- Group shuttle between airport and resort
Imagine a blissful day. Begin nourishing yourself with a daily inspirational flow to stimulate and awaken your heart and soul. Tune in to your natural rhythms through a blissful immersion in Jessie May’s enriching experiential workshops, HeartRise meditations, SoulStretching and Radiance Roots. Heal and delight your body with deliciously healthy and fresh gourmet fare. Indulge in the infinite inspiration of this magical tropical landscape and soothing sea serenity. Re-establish your connection to yourself!
Retreat package rates start at $2400 USD (airfare not included)
* Optional activities and healing arts spa treatments available for an additional cost